26.4.10

idk.





Yup, i just wrote "idk"... get over it.


Just a little bit of an update. A couple weeks ago, my dad told us his doctors found a tumor on his pancreas that has grown pretty rapidly. It had shrunk with the chemo & wasn't there for his surgeries at the end of October. But now, I guess, it's back. So he's going in Thursday for his third & hopefully final surgery. I'm so tired of this, I can't imagine what he must be feeling. I've said it before, he's a fighter & he'll get through it. He has to.

I've felt so not here lately. I'm not sure why. I'm sure it has to do with the stress. I honestly am thankful I have a job right now, but I feel like I'm loosing part of me. I hate not being challenged, as much as NEI was just about the craziest place anyone could work, I miss it a lot. I miss being creative.

On the other hand I'm so glad I left. I don't know if I could handle being in NY again while my dad was going through this. I know I made the right choice, I just need to keep telling myself that.

I apologize for anyone reading this right now. I just feel like I need to get this out. I'm so tired & feel like balling for a while...

Good night!

PS- Last "sorry for myself" blog post! Promise.


2 comments:

  1. Love you AJ. Sorry to hear about your Dad. I hope, as well, that this is the last surgery.

    I miss you, NY misses you and I'm SURE NEI misses you but I am glad you're where you should be right now.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be with your dad. You need to be surrounded by family that loves you.

    I'm so sorry to here about your dad. I love you and miss you tons. Keep holding on. You can make it. It will not be easy but in the end you will be glad you were here during this time in your life.

    LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete