19.1.10

obsession.


I'm not sure where this came from but I have found a new obsession with vintage colored glass. I think I fell in love in December walking in SoHo, a street vendor was selling something real similar to these beauties:

Vintage Seltzer Bottles - Gorgeous!

I wish I could find a picture on the web, but today I saw "The Princess and the Frog" and there is a musical number that has a backdrop full of hanging colored bottles. I know, I know... it's a cartoon, but I don't care it just made me all happy inside... it's the little things in life that please me.







2 comments:

  1. I have an obsession too! And how funny that I just found those pictures on a blog the other day. Probably the same blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Really? It is probably from the same blog! Uhh! But I just am in love!

    ReplyDelete